WebbyUp – a digital marketing company located in Ft Lauderdale – is seeking a Social Media Community Manager responsible for overseeing client’s social media platforms to help support their business goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Community management and content production. Write original, engaging, and creative post content on daily basis (1 post per clients’ Facebook, Instagram and occasionally Twitter channels).
- Produce creative content (including image and/or video creation) for integration via social platforms mentioned above.
- Create or repurpose engaging content on a variety of topics optimized for platform use and intended for the female age 20-45 perspective (full demographic profile available upon hire).
- Create and manage social media editorial calendars.
- Monitor and engage in social media communities’ conversations on behalf of WebbyUp, Inc and client.
- Help to grow community of followers, friends and subscribers within current social networks and identify emerging social networks and platforms.
- Recommend creative approaches/strategies for social media executions in support of business goals including promotions and contests.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools.
3-5 years experience with managing social communities required. This is a contract position with regular monthly pay for completing tasks needed. Remote employees and telecommuters are encouraged. There is room to grow and add more client communities, as well as future full-time employment possibilities.
Justin C. Scicluna